Optimize Packaging Performance
Across Your Supply Chain
Our Design Specialists help determine the most economical and efficient way to order quantities based on usage and order patterns.
Services We Provide
- Size and orientation analysis across all SKUs and an analysis of annual demand by SKU.
Board Weight Analysis
- Board grade analysis across all SKUs
- ISTA requirement analysis and safety factor analysis and testing
- Distribution/market conditions analysis
- CAPE Program optimization
- Package/product cube analysis and cube analysis for pallet/truck/warehouse
- Preferred carton design for labor and board savings
- Reduced item count and carton consolidation
- Optimized product performance
- Reduced BER content and improved packaging sustainability scorecard
- Improved pallet pattern for trailer and warehousing maximization
- Improve process flow and reduce labor
Want to learn more about how System 3000 has helped our customers? Click Here to contact us.
Quickly manage inventory/replenish orders anywhere, anytime using the Great Northern VMI App.
Learn more and download your App here…
SKU rationalization including size, orientation and analysis of annual demand.
Delivery and Inventory Analysis
Course of Action
|Order Quantity Review
- Determine the most economical order quantities based on usage and order patterns
- Analysis of annual demand by SKU
- Order frequency analysis
- Establish VMI and KANBAN systems
- Determine delivery options with dedicated fleet drivers
- Scanning systems to provide inventory access 24/7
- Bar code labeling to enhance inventory accuracy/tracking/ordering
- Determine fit and support of customer material flow in receiving and shop floor areas
- Determine customer storage/staging
- Understand customer system requirements, electronic/manual
|Transactions and EDI Options
- Streamline purchase orders and receive order confirmation using web interface and/or EDI
- Seamlessly integrate business systems for MRP/Advanced Planning
- ASNs, detailed order information communicated in advance
- Understand customer’s system capabilities and available IT resources
- Provide web access for releases, orders, inventory visibility
- Determine system-to-system capabilities for some or all of EDI transactions