Are you looking to begin a career with an established and stable local company? We have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Laminations, a division of Great Northern Corporation and leading producer of edge protective packaging is welcoming candidates for full-time Account Coordinator at our corporate office in Appleton, WI.
In addition to excellent hourly rates the company has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance; sickness and accident benefits; vacations; holidays; shift differential; pension plan and, 401(k) with company match. We also offer our employees a safe, clean, friendly environment and room for growth!
Initiates, coordinates and follows customer orders and related manufacturing and shipping detail insuring quality products are received by the customer as purchased. Partners with outside Account Manager to sell packaging products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Process inquiries with regard to orders, price requests, product information, verification of ship date, expediting orders, ordering samples, etc.
- Process price quoting which includes obtaining freight rates and creating and forwarding BCM quotes to customer.
- Process layout / design print requests.
- Coordinate with Account Manager closing opportunities, driving increased sales.
- Estimate new product costs based on index.
- Maintain NSQ’s.
- Create new customers in the BCM system. Assist finance department with credit check background on all potential new customers.
- Gathers and reviews all of the necessary order entry specifications and details so the order can be manufactured and delivered per the customer’s request.
- Calculates and verifies product pricing per established company schedules.
- Enters all order specification information into computer including customer, product, board, pricing, quantity, ship dates, and so forth.
- Expedites product orders through manufacturing and shipping so the customer benefits, and is pleased with the service offered.
- Prioritize and request adjustment to order schedules to satisfy customer needs and maximize company efficiency.
- Complete sales incentive forms, log all sales incentives paid out with required W9 forms.
- Complete monthly New Business Report.
- Write up credits or customer complaints on any problem orders.
- Complete monthly AR report (call customers who are past due on invoices and follow thru until payment is received).
- Coordinate with other Account Coordinators and Account Managers on cross territory sales.
- Update / maintain BCM system.
- Attend annual sales meeting as requested.
- Attend training seminars/workshops to continue gaining product, process and sales technique knowledge.
- Complete annual Catalytic Coaching process.
- Backup other areas as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Requires at least a high school diploma, two year technical degree preferred.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks.
- Legible handwriting to record information and fill out forms.
- Ability to operate computer.
- Ability to solve problems and make adjustments regarding process and product using logical thinking.
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Meet deadlines that change frequently.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress and change.
WORK RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
The Account Coordinator position reports directly to the Operations Manager. Will also work closely with the office personnel, customers, and account coordinators at other divisions. Hours would be Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
If your qualifications and interests meet the requirements of this position, apply now!